Friday, July 28, 2006

Hey Neighbor!

CRAWFORD, Texas (July 27) - War protester Cindy Sheehan has purchased a 5-acre plot in Crawford with some of the insurance money she received after her son was killed in Iraq.

"We decided to buy property in Crawford to use until George's resignation or impeachment, which we all hope is soon for the sake of the world," Sheehan said in a newsletter set to be sent to supporters Thursday. "I can't think of a better way to use Casey's insurance money than for peace, and I am sure that Casey approves."
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/cindy-sheehan-buys-property-in-crawford/20060727133509990008?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Well now this must be a dream come true for George and Laura. If I was George I would instruct the Secret Service to put one of those "For Sale By Owner" signs in the yard... just as a joke.

2 comments:

Christina said...

They say "good fences make good neighbors". May I recommend an electric fence with barbed wire in this case?

What a sad day it is when a mother takes the fruit of her son's voluntary sacrifice for his country and turns it into something ugly and mean-spirited. Somehow, I don't think her son would be proud at all.

Malott said...

For a while I thought she was way over her head and lost in the influence of those who would use her.

But at some point grief no longer relieves you of responsibility, and I think she passed that point quite a while back.