Friday, December 21, 2007

My Vote Should Count

I really hate being discriminated against.

OK... So maybe I'm not as smart or as important to God as the people in Iowa and New Hampshire... But shouldn't my vote count when it comes to picking the president?

By the time Indiana's Presidential Primary rolls around on May 6th, the candidates will already be decided... Which means that Guam (May 3rd) has more influence than I do... And that's just not right.

And why do the idiots in Montana (June 3rd) even bother?

Malott's Fix: A National Party Caucus Day on the first Tuesday in February... Followed by a National - Party Declared - Primary Day on the first Tuesday in May.

4 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

I'm glad you mentioned this. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to vote in the Primary, because California changed it to be earlier this time. I think we vote on Super Tuesday, but I don't know when that is. I'm going to have to figure out how to apply for an absentee ballot, because I suspect I'll be on the Caribbean cruise on Primary Day.

You're right, though. Guam should be at the end of the line, sometime after Montana.

Malott said...

Skyepuppy,

I'm a little disappointed... Figured you'd bodyslam me for the "idiots in Montana" thing...

Tsofah said...

Well, where Skye failed...I'll fill in! It's not Montana's fault that it didn't rush to push up it's primary like the rest of the states who panicked! Just think, Montana used to be BEFORE most of the states!

There, Chris, do ya feel better now that someone gave ya trouble? (grin)

Oh, yeah, btw: I agree with the rest of what you said! lol

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

About the Montana body slam... In the spirit of Christmas charity, I let that one slide.